16934 1

本内容为网友发布信息,仅代表原作者观点,不代表本平台立场。

自动售货机生意(全面,地点+机器)出售

•        在adelaide这里有80个地点出售大概120架自动售货机
    •        我可以保证赚钱立竿见影,保证收入!
    •        这个生意对英文要求不高
    •        每周只需工作一天,就可在一个星期内赚1000多刀
    •        请联系我让我知道你对地点和机器数量方面的要求及预算是多少。
    •        整个业务每年超过 $300000营业额,也是合法减税,用于税务规划的途径之一(具体的我可以详细解释)
    •        我会提供完整的业务支持和机器零件,并且保修一年,愿意签署正式的协议来证明业务利润
    •        对于在阿德莱德找兼职困难和想要尝试做小生意的学生,非常适合。你可以买上一两台服务型的机器去赚一些兼职的钱,并且可以等你毕业以后把这个生意转让。

附:如果实际营业额不能达到所承诺的利润率,我们亦可通过签署协议共同解决,如果你要进一步了解可以跟我来电联系:0403 647 832

这也是新移民了解不同商业机会拓展人脉的绝佳机会,由于所有机器在不同的商场或其他机构内。你要进入不同的机构去填充机器所以你需要和不同的商业人士打交道。
    如果你从没做过生意,该生意操作简单,易于上手,时间要求低。即使是如果你有工作,也可以管理,尤其是有额外的避税好处。
    夫妻要一起做这个生意也可以。一杯咖啡的时间,我可以解释清楚。

出售生意的原因:拥有这个生意六年了。目前有其他生意在做,只能忍痛割爱。

如果你需要了解详情,请打我电话,0403 647 832,我们可以详谈。生意不管成不成交,我不介意多交个朋友。

Vending business with sites for sale.
    •        total there are 80 sites in Adelaide and about 120 vending machines
    •        Make money straight away. I can sign guarantee for the income.   
    •        Very low requirements for English.
    •        Turnover exceeds $300,000 per annum (Eligible for business migration)
    •        This business can be packaged into smaller divisions for sale to suit your budget (You can buy only one site with machine)
    •        Excellent tax planning benefits. (I can explain to you)
    •        I can provide full business support and machine parts and service warranty for one year.
    •        Willing to sign an official agreement to prove business profits (maybe with a solicitor, with some sort of agreement of actions if turnover did not hit a certain % of the promised sale)
    •        Excellent for just migrated resident because all vending machines are sited into different businesses. You will have to enter into their businesses to top up the machines so you will get to meet a lot of different people from all trade and services.
    •        f you never own a business before, this is excellent side line to have while you are still having a job. (Can be tailored to optimize tax benefits)
    •        Best suited for couples (example husband do vending for a few days and work part time and wife work full time), over a cuppa I can explain why to you.
    •        Excellent for student who found it hard to find part time jobs in Adelaide or just wanted to try to setup a small manageable business. You can buy one or 2 sites and service the machine to earn some part time money and sell the business away when you graduate.

Reason to sell: I had this business for 6 years. A big negative on this business is you cannot take long break because the machines need to be topped up every fortnight at the longest. So your holidays is restricted to at most 2 weeks.

PM me if you need my contact for a further discussion. 0403647832. I don't mind to just meet and have a chat, even if you don't buy in the end.

BBS提醒: 请避免提前支付订金、押金等任何费用,请与对方当面沟通,确认资质并看清条款。谨防上当受骗。

免责声明: 本网站所提供的信息,只供参考之用。本网站不保证信息的准确性、有效性、及时性和完整性。本网站及其雇员一概毋须以任何方式就任何信息传递或传送的失误、不准确或错误,对用户或任何其他人士负任何直接或间接责任。在法律允许的范围内,本网站在此声明,不承担用户或任何人士就使用或未能使用本网站所提供的信息或任何链接所引致的任何直接、间接、附带、从属、特殊、惩罚性或惩戒性的损害赔偿。

收藏收藏 顶 踩
    回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
    scarlet 发表于 21-9-2015 21:15:47
    走过路过不要错过,看起来是个很好的生意机会。帮顶。
    回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索