楼主: ossindya
      打印 上一主题 下一主题

大家谈恋爱到底为了什么,为什么我们的爱情如此脆弱

[复制链接]
      Pyree 发表于 14-4-2013 19:21:49
      本帖最后由 Pyree 于 2013-4-14 18:55 编辑

大家谈恋爱到底为了什为?

The motive for 谈恋爱 vs. the reason to 谈恋爱 with a particular person

If you are in another culture or at other time of the human history, it is very like there is no such thing as 谈恋爱, but arranged marriage or other ritual to facilitate the reproduction of progeny. However, in our society today, it is almost always compulsory for heterosexual couple to live together, engage and then get married, with the aim of forming a monogamous family with children. The social norm dictates aspects of our lives. So logical deductive reason for many people (including me) to 谈恋爱 is:

谈恋爱 is a process before forming a family.
      I will ultimately form a family.
      Therefore, I must 谈恋爱.

When the motive for 谈恋爱 is because of having a family, it looks like 恋爱 is handled mechanically because there is a logical reason. But this is just a big misunderstanding. People mix up "the motive for 谈恋爱" and "the reason for 谈恋爱 with a particular person".

Having a family is a motive for 谈恋爱. In contrast, reasons like "the boy/girl shares a lot of interests with me", "he/she is cute", "he/she is a nice person" are the reasons for wanting to 谈恋爱 with that particular person, but not the motive to start 谈恋爱.

The accumulation of qualities that we call love

The reasons that makes you want to 谈恋爱 with that particular person is what makes "love". But there is no such thing as love; love is not a single thing but rather an accumulation of qualities that makes a person attractive to you. The qualities that makes a personal attractive are usually their personality, behaviour and habits, background and interests, physical fitness and attractiveness, wealth and social status, etc.

The digger and the predator

While normal people seeking "true love" puts more emphasis on qualities in personality, behaviour and habits, background and interests, gold diggers and sexual predators takes advantage of people who seek qualities in personality, behaviour and habits, background and interests and feed their victim with "false love", faking qualities in personality, behaviour and habits, background and interests in order to gain wealth, social status and/or sexual gratification, greed and lust.

Summery

谈恋爱 is almost unavoidable if you want to have a family because it is the social accepted model for courtship. The reasons for wanting to 谈恋爱 with a particular person is due to "love", an accumulation of qualities that makes you love them. While people with long a term motive such as having a family prefer qualities that will not change. Gold diggers and sexual predators put emphasis on social status/wealth and/or physically attractiveness. False love is nothing more than greed and lust. It is the root of fragile "love" not capable of withstanding the trial of time like permanent quality such as personality, behaviour and habits, background and interests.

And I just wrote an essay. I am weird, lol.
      回复

使用道具 举报

Nazitou 发表于 14-4-2013 20:27:38
      Pyree 发表于 2013-4-14 19:51
      大家谈恋爱到底为了什为?

The motive for 谈恋爱 vs. the reason to 谈恋爱 with a particular person

楼上的太有才。 论文拜读了。
      回复

使用道具 举报

Pyree 发表于 14-4-2013 22:24:04
      過獎!過獎!

只是一編塗鴉.

Seriously, those words above took me 10 minutes to type. If Nazitou you weren't so 給面子, I would not take so much time to reply you in Chinese.
      回复

使用道具 举报

kakumisukiya 发表于 23-7-2013 16:53:43
      谈恋爱和结婚不一样的

恋爱中的爱情可以是浪漫,梦幻,童话,一见钟情,海誓山盟的。。。

结婚中德爱情可能就是温馨,现实,责任,亲情,细水长流的。。。
      回复

使用道具 举报

etboy 发表于 29-10-2013 10:25:23
      因为还有比恋爱还好玩的.
      回复

使用道具 举报

我是新兵 发表于 2-1-2014 07:59:06
      可以公布一下其他理由吗?
      回复

使用道具 举报

zjjxjszs 发表于 11-3-2014 11:56:55
      心灵需要寄托, 需要一个信仰
      回复

使用道具 举报

dsb520 发表于 11-3-2014 12:13:06
      zjjxjszs 发表于 2014-3-11 11:56
      心灵需要寄托, 需要一个信仰

心灵需要寄托, 说明你的心是孤独的;需要信仰,说明你目前还是迷茫的。你只是在找一个喜欢女人的借口,抑或做着旁人看似正常的事情来逃避现实。 你发自内心地问一下自己, 你真正的喜欢过一个人么?不为她光鲜的外表,不为她显赫的家世,不为她的多才多艺。只要能和她在一起,永不分离,付出一切也在所不惜,一切一切都是心甘情愿的。 如果没有,就不要说服自己。
      回复

使用道具 举报

迪奥飞飞 发表于 22-4-2014 20:45:54
      不知道,总是很能和男生混成哥们 哈哈~~~
      回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| ossindya 发表于 22-4-2014 23:16:51
      迪奥飞飞 发表于 2014-4-22 20:45
      不知道,总是很能和男生混成哥们 哈哈~~~

你可以找个娘的
      回复

使用道具 举报