| 微信 : Adelaidehelp 联系邮箱 : [email protected] 开启辅助访问
  • 本版置顶

楼主: Local_Guy
      打印 上一主题 下一主题

Looking for talented people...

[复制链接]
      有点活干 发表于 13-5-2011 10:50:40
      本帖最后由 有点活干 于 2011-5-13 10:51 编辑

估计你俩最大的能耐就是封号了,作为个爷们,我真鄙视你俩。让老外继续放屁,你们继续有礼貌的闻吧,然后谁喝止他,你俩就站起来,说‘我们要有礼貌,我们爱闻’。
      爷在这留个记号。
      操性!
      To that local:
      you do not get a chance to represent OZ, Gillard does. she said in US'I knew Americans were something when you stepped on the moon', see this, you guys only know how to suck up Americans and brew beers. Chinese can't go to the moon yet, but at least, we are trying and learning real hard. Shame on you.

To 中国人
      别又说我这个那个的,1言论自由。2 丫老外说我们的时候,有过MERCY吗,一样指着鼻子骂,有的国人可好,反过来说自己人。还中澳不会有战争?!澳洲自己都说会有,还琢磨着给美国当基地,傻子都知道这基地是干吗用的!唉,有点血性吧,中国男人,别动不动冷静,礼貌的,人家没拿你这些特征当优点!
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小曦 发表于 13-5-2011 12:47:53
      标题党~~~飘进来了
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

yukizhu1021 发表于 15-5-2011 20:21:01
      不能理解工作性质,说的太含糊了,sing而已么?能不能像seek website一样写清楚什么要求,工资,要得人,这有点模模糊糊的,难怪了别人会猜一些坏的方面。
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| Local_Guy 发表于 16-5-2011 16:52:37
      In a sentence... We are not offering full or permanent part time conventional positions at the moment. But, we can and are providing short term contract work that is fun, cool and rewarding for the right kind of people. (creative, talented, confident) OK? ...thanks
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

cherchen 发表于 16-5-2011 18:15:04
      i am not a student and i only free on weekend(only half day free on saturday) can i still apply for this ????
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

xyz123 发表于 16-5-2011 19:56:47
      > In a sentence...We are not offering full or permanent part time conventional positions at
      > the moment. But, we can and are providing short term contract work that is fun, cool
      > and rewarding for the right kind of people. (creative, talented, confident) OK? ...thanks

"In a sentence...", WHAT IS THAT? As far as most can tell, it seems you don't know what you are doing yourself. Please don't be too clever here in adelaidebbs.com -- we have not job, but we have BRAINS.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| Local_Guy 发表于 16-5-2011 23:16:41
      回复 cherchen 的帖子

yes, sure... tell us about yourself. ~ No need even for formal Resume if your self-description is informative enough.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| Local_Guy 发表于 16-5-2011 23:21:55
      回复 xyz123 的帖子

xyz123  放松...  
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

a1121797 发表于 17-5-2011 10:02:49
      戈拧是戈涩三低
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

1va 发表于 25-5-2011 17:51:08
      Can you please attach a position Description of the Job with KPI's Core roles because no offence you havnt explained what this job is? Also mention what company you work for please state the ACN once you have delivered this information I will be very insterested in applying.
      回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

其他网友还看了 ...

登录发布 生活求助 搜索

Copyright @ 2022 AdelaideBBS.com. All rights reserved. User Agreement

客服号

公众号