AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网

标题: 近Pasadena Shopping Centre, Flinder's Uni有房一间出租 [打印本页]

作者: Drawsomething    时间: 21-3-2012 21:18
标题: 近Pasadena Shopping Centre, Flinder's Uni有房一间出租
Basically, we have a room available. Inside the room, you have a king single bed. It is a single bed but it is longer than the normal size. There is a bedside table and a brand new double door sliding wardrobe. All these are quite new as they are left overs from my cousin who seldom sleeps here. Even the room is very new. We refurbished the whole house before we moved in late 2010. As I said, that room was initially for my cousin but he seldom stay here.

We have two sets of tv, one is to watch foxtel, the other is to watch internet tv. There are also entertainment consoles like PS2, PS3 and WII. You can use all these entertainment as you like. Internet is also provided and you have unlimited use.

We also rebuild the whole kitchen with new appliances. We have a gas stove, an oven, a microwave, a fridge, a bar fridge and puratap filtered water.

There is a bathroom with shower and bathtub. The toilet is separate from this bathroom.

In the laundry, there is a washing machine,a dryer and ironing board with an iron.

In short, you only need to pack and move in.

We are in Pasadena. The house is about 12km from the CBD. It is 1 minute walk to the bus station. We are in the Go Zone which is 15 minutes maximum wait for each bus. About 5 minutes walk to supermarket and the supermarket was recently upgraded to a shopping centre.

Currently, there are only three of us living in the house 5 bedrooms and 2 living rooms house. Me and my fiance and another friend who is a PHD student. You will have to share the toilet and bathroom with the PHD student as me and my fiance have our own.

Standard house rules apply. You can enjoy all the facilities in the house within reasonable use. We have another extra guest room available for short stay just in case your parents want to visit.

The weekly rental is $135 (bill are included) and you will need put down a bond of 2 weeks rental in advance. If you have any further queries, dont hesitate to ask. We would also like to know more about yourself. Looking forward to hear back from you

欢迎光临 AdelaideBBS.com_阿德莱德中文网_南澳华人论坛_阿德莱德租房_工作_交友_同城 AdelaideBBS.com中文网 (http://baiyumei.com/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2